Thank You to Our DonorsNovember 25, 2015
We thank the following donors, each of whom has made a gift or pledge of $10,000 or more since November 1, 2014.
- Douglas and Susan Bassett
- John Scott Cowan
- HCol (Ret’d) John C. Eaton, O.Ont., K.St.J., D.Com. and HCol Sally Horsfall Eaton, S.S.St.J., C.D.
- Friends of the Canadian War Museum
- Stewart Ford
- Mrs. Thomas G. Fuller and Family
- The Honorable Senator Irving R. Gerstein, C.M., O.Ont.
- Norman Hillmer
- Paul Kavanagh
- Members of the Arnold Roy Pasieka Family
- RBC Foundation
- Howard Webster Foundation
Thank You to Our Sponsors
1867 – Rebellion and Confederation
National Presenting Sponsor and Official Partner of the 150th Anniversary of Confederation
First World War Centenary
- R. Howard Webster Foundation
- John and Pattie Cleghorn and Family
- HCol (Ret’d) John C. Eaton, O.Ont., K.St.J., D.Com. and HCol Sally Horsfall Eaton, S.S.St.J., C.D., R.N., LL.D.
Fighting in Flanders – Gas. Mud. Memory.
National Presenting Sponsor
National Supporting Partners
- W. Bickle Foundation
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917, Belgium
- Mr. and Mrs. William P. Wilder
PACART: Greeks on the Move
It’s not always easy, safely moving Alexander the Great more than 7,000 kilometres and five millennia. But for PACART, the North American Transportation Sponsor of The Greeks – Agamemnon to Alexander the Great, it was business as usual.
For 40 years, the Canadian-based fine art and antiques moving company has safely and securely moved priceless objects across our country’s varied — and sometimes hazardous — terrain and weather extremes. Canadians, including those who visited the Museum of History this summer, have seen some of the world’s greatest treasures thanks to PACART’s trustworthy service.