Accessibility and Special Needs
The Museum makes every effort to ensure that visitors with disabilities will have a satisfying visit.
- General information — teleprinter (TTY): 819-776-7003.
- Courtesy wheelchairs, a motorized wheelchair and strollers are available at the Information Desk (subject to availability).
- Parking spaces for those using wheelchairs are available on level P1.
- Elevators (with floor numbers in braille) connect all levels of the Museum building and access ramps are installed where needed.
- Diaper changing facilities and quiet locations suitable for nursing babies are available.
- For more information, please inquire at the Information Desk or call 819-776-7000.
Persons with Disabilities Online: Source of information on programs and services for persons with disabilities.
|Adult||Senior||Student||Child (3-12)||Family (5 pers. – max 2 adults)||Museum Member (more info)|
|1 Museum||$15||$13||$11||$9||$36||Free||Buy Tickets|
|2 Museums||$23||$20||$16||$13||$56||Free||Buy Tickets|
|1 Museum + 1 CINÉ+ Film||$21||$18||$16||$13||$59||Buy Tickets|
|2 Museums + 1 CINÉ+ Film||$29||$25||$21||$17||$76||Buy Tickets|
|Special Events||Varies||Buy Tickets|
|Guided Tour||$3 per person|