This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
Wedding Package Fee
$6,000 plus taxes
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Private access to the room from 6 p.m. until 2 a.m.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Basic security services.
- Access to loading docks.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic 100 Mbps Wi-Fi internet service.
- Podium with wireless microphone and sound technician.
- Sound system for DJ.
- Basic room lighting (additional lighting packages available).
- Ten (10) complimentary parking passes.
- Coat check (seasonal).
- Liability insurance for special events.
- Family membership to the Canadian War Museum and the Canadian Museum of History for one year.
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
- Catering services (click here to view our approved caterers list).
- Linens for tables provided by the catering service.
- Rental of additional technical equipment and the services of technical staff provided by the Museum’s in-house provider (sound, lighting and audiovisual).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
LeBreton Gallery (PDF file, 722 Kb)