The Gift Shop at the Canadian War Museum features a wide range of products related to its various exhibitions, including an outstanding selection of books, models and games. Other favorites include collectables such as Canadian souvenir items, clothing and accessories, toy soldiers and other products for children.
The Canadian War Museum is providing financial and editorial support to the following publishing ventures:
Become a Member and Explore
Unlimited Access Starting at
$29 + tax
Categories and Prices (tax not included)
You start to save at 3+ visits!
Same as Senior, plus 1 guest
1 full-time student (if 18+, proof is required)
1 full-time student age 18+ (proof is required), plus 1 guest
Ages 18 to 64
Same as Adult, plus 1 guest OR all of your children (immediate family, same household address)
2 adults and all of your children (immediate family, same household address)
Same as Family, plus 2 guests
2 grandparents and all of your grandchildren
Same as Grandparents, plus 2 guests
Same as Family Plus or Grandparents Plus
and including a tax-deductible donation receipt starting at $90.
|Starting at $250
A special 15% discount will apply on your Membership purchase if:
- You live further than 100 km from either the War Museum or the Museum of History.
- You buy additional years of Membership upfront (discount applies to each additional year).
Note: The special 15% discount cannot be combined and does not apply to the Benefactor Plus category. Memberships are not transferable or refundable. Membership prices and privileges may change without notice.
All Standard Membership categories include one year of…
- Unlimited admission to the Canadian Museum of History, the Canadian Children’s Museum and the Canadian War Museum
- 25% discount on Museum parking (evening parking for IMAX films is free)
- 25% discount on IMAX tickets
- 10% discount in the Museums’ restaurants
- 10% discount in the Museums’ gift shops
- 20% discount on holiday-season shopping at the Museums’ gift shops
- Subscription to the Members-only email newsletter
- Invitations to official openings, Members-only previews and events, and other events and activities at the Museums (sent by email only)
- Discounts on selected ticketed events at the Museums
- VIP access to the IMAX Theatre
Note: Discounts in the Museums’ restaurants and gift shops do not include alcoholic beverages, merchandise on sale, gift cards or stamps.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that we have your current email address. The Members-only newsletter, exclusive invitations and other news are sent by email only.
All Plus Memberships include…
All Standard Membership privileges and the following additional privileges:
- Admission for one or two guests according to your Membership category
- Museum discounts for your guests.
Your donation will help the Museums to preserve and share Canada’s cultural and military history for current and future generations. To thank you for your support, we will invite you to special donor benefits, where you will have the opportunity to forge an even closer connection with the Museums. For inquiries and further information about the importance of donations to the Museums, please follow this link.
This Membership option includes all Standard and PLUS Membership privileges, as well as the following:
- A tax-deductible receipt for your donation (starting at $90)
- Donor recognition
- The donors’ newsletter
- Invitations to donors’ events