- Student pricing is available to full-time students upon the presentation of a valid student ID.
- Senior pricing is available to people aged 65 and up (with proof of age).
- A visitor with a disability pays regular admission, based on age group. An attendant accompanying a visitor with a disability (maximum of one attendant per person) receives free admission. All other visitors in the group must pay regular admission fees. This policy applies to the Museum of History and the War Museum.
- Children must be 12 years and older to purchase an admission ticket on their own and visit the Museum by themselves.
- All children under the age of 12 need an adult escort. An adult escort is defined as an individual who is above the age of 16.
Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- At all times for Members and volunteers
- Every Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m. (General Admission)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Remembrance Day (November 11)
- For a single attendant accompanying a person with a disability. Details available at the Museum Box Office.
Complimentary Admission to the Canadian War Museum
The Canadian War Museum offers free admission to past and present Canadian military personnel, and to selected Commonwealth military personnel, with appropriate identification or proof of service.
Canadian veterans and active Canadian military personnel are granted complimentary admission for themselves and up to two accompanying family members.