Accessibility and Special Needs
The Canadian War Museum is now open Wednesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and until 7 p.m. on Thursday.
Following provincial guidelines, and to ensure a safe and memorable experience for all, we are limiting the number of visitors inside the Museum through timed online ticketing. Other safety measures include mask recommendation, signage for physical distancing and increased cleaning.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please postpone your visit until you are feeling better.
The Museum makes every effort to ensure that visitors with disabilities will have a satisfying visit.
- Parking spaces for people using wheelchairs are available on level P1.
- Elevators (with floor numbers in braille) connect all levels of the Museum building, and access ramps are installed where needed.
- A limited number of wheelchairs (child and adult size), strollers and walkers are available at no charge. Please inquire at Information.
- Diaper-changing tables are available in all Museum public washrooms. Nursing is welcome at all locations in the Museum. A private nursing room is available; please speak with a Visitor Services representative.
- For more information, please inquire at the Information Desk or call 819-776-7000 (TTY for people with hearing disabilities: 819-776-7003).
For more information on programs and services for persons with disabilities: Persons With Disabilities Online.