We ask that all visitors follow the guidelines described in our Code of Conduct.
- Photography is permitted inside the Museum, unless otherwise indicated.
- Flash photography is allowed, but tripods and lighting stands are prohibited.
- Wedding photography is permitted inside the Museum. The fee is $50, payable at the Box Office.
- Reservations are not required, but photos may only be taken during regular Museum hours and must not interfere with Museum operations.
- This privilege is available to the wedding party only, with a maximum of 20 guests. Additional guests must pay admission to the Museum.
- There is no cost for wedding photos taken outside the Museum.
For more information, please call 819-776-7000.