Calling on all teachers in Canada… Join our new Teachers’ Club!
The Canadian War Museum and the Canadian Museum of History are delighted to invite YOU — educators tasked with shaping the hearts and minds of our future leaders — to join our dynamic family of Canadian history enthusiasts. We believe that the work you do is absolutely ESSENTIAL, and want to make it easier for you to access our resources.
How It Works
Step 1: You must be employed by a public or private school in Canada, or a parent home-schooling your child.
Step 2: You will need to provide us with some basic information, such as your name, your email address, and the name of the school where you work (if applicable).
Step 3: Welcome to the Club and enjoy all it has to offer!
Benefits of the Teachers’ Club
- It’s free to join the Club!
- Free admission to both Museums during specific times of the year.
- Access to the new Museum Education Newsletter.
- Invitations to exhibition openings at both Museums.
- Invitations to select CINÉ+ film screenings.
- Invitations to special teachers-only events and workshops — both on site and online.
- Access to our educational/professional development workshops and tools.
- Special discounts for lectures and paid educational programs.
- You never have to renew, and you can cancel at any time.
- This membership is for the benefit of the enrolled teacher only, and does not extend to guests.
- Proof of teaching credentials will be required for free admission to the Museums.
- The benefits offered in this program are subject to change without notice.
Whether you are looking for an interactive virtual school program, objects to use in your classroom or reliable primary source documents this presentation brings together everything you need to deliver an engaging, informative, and inclusive educational experience.
Looking for educational resources?
Our websites offer a wide range of educational experiences and resources. Visit our pages for teachers to get started:
Canadian War Museum
Canadian Museum of History