When you become a Member of the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum, you also become part of our Museum family. Membership with us brings you a full year of unlimited access to outstanding exhibitions, exclusive previews, and money-saving discounts.
Become a Member today and enjoy unparalleled access to two of Canada’s most renowned cultural institutions.
Categories and Annual Membership Rates
Take your support to the next level
Help preserve Canada’s culture and history
- Unlimited admission to all ongoing and special exhibitions
- Member-exclusive exhibition previews
- Invitations to Members-only activities
- Box Office express line
- Unlimited access to CINÉ+
- Subscription to Kudos! newsletter
- Themed guided tours at both Museums
Exclusive Member Discounts
- Variable discounts on tickets for special events at both Museums
- 25% discount on parking
- 15% discount at the Cafés
- 10% discount at Second Cup
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases (and other exclusive Member offers!)
Notes and Terms of Membership
- Prices do not include taxes and are subject to change without notice. Memberships are not transferable or refundable. Privileges are subject to change without notice.
- Discounts are not applicable to alcoholic beverages, merchandise on sale, gift cards, or postage stamps.
- Parking discount is available only while visiting the Museums. Members receive one voucher per day at each Museum. Lost vouchers will not be replaced, and you will have to pay the full parking fee. Parking prices may change during special events and spaces may be limited.
- Additional charges may apply for special CINÉ+ screenings.
- Themed guided tours are by reservation only.
- Investor category behind-the-scenes tours are once per year, by reservation only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can! Renew online here, using your last name and your membership number, both of which appear on the front of your membership card.
A membership becomes active as of the date of purchase, for one full year.
You can buy a membership gift card for a friend or family member, which will cover the cost of a membership. Gift cards can be purchased here.
You can pick up a new membership card from the Box Office on your next visit. A $2 reprint charge will apply.
You can pick up your membership card at the Box Office on your next visit to the Museum. Membership cards are not mailed out. Alternatively, you can use the virtual PDF card you received with your confirmation email.
Your membership number appears on the front of your membership card.
Memberships can only be used by the cardholder (and their children for a family membership). Friends and family must purchase their own tickets or memberships.
You can reserve your tickets online, or by calling us at 819-776-7100.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can visit the Museums during your membership period.
Yes! Within seven days of your Museum visit, you can redeem the cost of your ticket(s) towards a membership! To take advantage of this promotion, please call us at 819-776-7100.