The LeBreton Gallery is an impressive open-storage gallery offering visitors a close-up view of large artifacts from one of the most extensive collections of its kind in the world. The glass-walled gallery is bathed in natural light and offers a stunning view of the Ottawa skyline.
This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$4,000 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,400 plus tax).
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space;
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Basic security;
- Access to loading dock;
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.
LeBreton Gallery (PDF file, 722 Kb)