The LeBreton Gallery is an impressive open-storage gallery offering visitors a close-up view of large artifacts from one of the most extensive collections of its kind in the world. The glass-walled gallery is bathed in natural light and offers a stunning view of the Ottawa skyline.
This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$4,000 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,400 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here to view our approved caterers list.)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events
LeBreton Gallery (PDF file, 722 Kb)