The Canadian War Museum’s Lobby can be rented alone or in addition to other spaces. With its architecture and unique character, this room offers interesting options for warm atmospheres during receptions.
This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$4,500 plus tax.
Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,825 plus tax).
The Lobby can be rented as an extension of your main banquet space for a cocktail reception, for a discounted fee of $1,100 plus tax.
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Welcome/registration tables with tablecloths and chairs.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Basic security services.
- Access to loading dock, as required.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic 100 Mbps Wi-Fi internet service.
- Liability insurance for special events.
- Catering services (click here to view our approved caterers list).
- Linens for tables provided by the catering service.
- Rental of technical equipment and the services of technical staff provided by the Museum’s in-house provider (sound, lighting and audiovisual).
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation services through an external provider.
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Dedicated internet line.
- Museum entrance fees and guided tours, as well as opening of exhibitions.
- Parking ($13 per vehicle per day. Prepaid vouchers can be reserved for guests).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
- Coat check (mandatory April to October).