The Lobby of the Canadian War Museum is an impressive open area which can be rented alone or in conjunction with other spaces. It includes Memorial Hall, which features the tombstone of the Unknown Soldier as its sole artifact.
This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$4,000 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,400 plus tax).
The Lobby can be rented as an extension of your main banquet space for a cocktail reception, for a discounted fee of $1,000 plus tax.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events