The Lobby of the Canadian War Museum is an impressive open area which can be rented alone or in conjunction with other spaces. It includes Memorial Hall, which features the tombstone of the Unknown Soldier as its sole artifact.
This space can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 800 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$4,500 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($3,825 plus tax).
The Lobby can be rented as an extension of your main banquet space for a cocktail reception, for a discounted fee of $1,000 plus tax.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space;
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Basic security;
- Access to loading dock;
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.