Flooded with light, the Café overlooks the Ottawa River and opens onto a private terrace. It offers an intimate space that is both simple and impressive for your special event.
This space can accommodate up to 120 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 150 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
$2,800 plus tax.
Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,380 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs, and their set-up.
- Welcome/registration tables with tablecloths and chairs.
- Services of a Production Coordinator.
- Basic security services.
- Access to loading dock.
- Standard cleaning before and after the event.
- Basic 100 Mbps Wi-Fi internet service.
- Liability insurance for special events.
- Catering services by My Catering Group, the exclusive caterer for this space.
- Linens for tables, provided by the catering service.
- Rental of technical equipment and the services of technical staff provided by the Museum’s in-house provider (sound, lighting and audiovisual).
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation services through an external provider.
- Additional staff depending on the type of event (security, logistics, maintenance, etc.).
- Dedicated internet line.
- Museum entrance fees and guided tours, as well as opening of exhibitions.
- Parking ($13 per vehicle per day, Prepaid vouchers can be reserved for guests).
- Easels (maximum of four included with rental; an additional $35 per easel per day applies).
- Copyrights for music played during the event.
- Coat check (mandatory April to October).