The Café overlooks the Ottawa River and features a private terrace. This light-filled space offers a simple yet impressive location for your next special event.
This space can accommodate up to 120 guests for a seated dinner, and up to 150 for a stand-up cocktail reception.
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$2,500 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,125 plus tax).
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Basic security services
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events