Ateliers C and D are ideal for business meetings, as well as sessions or workshops within larger conferences. They can be combined or divided in two.
Atelier C and D (full space)
- Theatre : 160 guests
- Round Tables: 150 guests
- Classroom: 90 guests
- U-Shape: 54 guests
- Square: 60 guests
- Boardroom: 42 guests
Atelier C or D (one side only)
- Theatre : 76 guests
- Round Tables: 70 guests
- Classroom: 42 guests
- U-Shape: 33 guests
- Square: 42 guests
- Boardroom: 30 guests
Ateliers C and D (full space): $1,000 plus tax.
Atelier C or D (one side only): $600 plus tax.
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $200 per room, per day, will be added to all rental fees for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space(s) between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Front-projection screen;
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel);
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.