The Barney Danson Theatre is a versatile space equipped with cutting-edge audio, lighting and video technology. It features a movable proscenium arch, a collapsible stage and retractable bleacher-style seating.
- Stand-up Reception: 250 guests
- Theatre: 231 guests
- Round Tables: 200 guests
- Classroom: 144 guests
- U-Shape: 54 guests
- Square: 78 guests
$2,500 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,125 plus tax).
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $300 per room, per day, will be added to all rental fees for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Services of a Production Coordinator;
- Private access to the rented space;
- Furniture and logistical set-up;
- Basic security;
- Access to loading dock;
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel);
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service;
- Standard cleaning before and after the event;
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility; and
- Commercial general liability insurance.
Barney Danson Theatre (PDF file, 926 Kb)