The Barney Danson Theatre is a versatile space equipped with cutting-edge audio, lighting and video technology. It features a movable proscenium arch, a collapsible stage and retractable bleacher-style seating.
- Theatre: 231 guests
- Classroom: 144 guests
- U-Shape: 54 guests
- Stand-up Reception: 250 guests
- Round Tables: 200 guests
- Square: 78 guests
*The maximum capacity may change according to the measures recommended by federal and provincial health authorities.
$2,500 plus tax. Non-profit and government organizations receive a 15% discount ($2,125 plus tax).
Note: If catering is not required, a flat fee of $300 per room, per day, will be added to all rental fees for linens and/or water service. Catering from outside sources is not permitted in the Museum’s rental facilities.
- Banquet tables and chairs and logistical set-up
- Private access to the rented space
- Services of a Production Coordinator
- Easels (maximum of 4; $15 for each extra easel)
- Access to loading dock
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Basic Wi-Fi internet service
- Liability insurance for special events
- Catering services (Click here for Distinction by Sodexo menus)
- Technical equipment and labour (sound, light and audiovisual)
- Additional staff (security, logistical, cleaning, etc.)
- Admission to the Museum and guided tours as well as opening of exhibitions
- Flipcharts ($30 each, per day)
- Coat check
- Copyright for use of music during special events
Barney Danson Theatre (PDF file, 926 Kb)